Tuesday, April 16, 2019

You Can't Be Serious

I stared at the face of my girlfriend in shock.  She was so casual about it.
“You BLEW a guy when I went looking for a washroom?” I asked again.
“Yes, David!  When you were gone a nice man with a nice cock gave me a nice facial.  Now he’s off getting us some nice tropical drinks for us so I can enjoy this nice day.  Relax!”
I paused for another couple of seconds.  Who cheats on a boyfriend of two years so casually?  She has another man’s load on her face and she wants me to lay down next to her at the pool like nothing happened?
“Do you expect me to just forgive you for this?” I yelled.
I was interrupted by a large black man who walked up behind me with a pair of drinks.  He sat down next on one of the two lawn chairs next to them.  Trisha got up and sat down next to him and grabbed her strawberry daiquiri.
“Do you mean is she expected to forgive you?” he asked simply.
I walked up to him, ready to beat the shit out of this man, even if he beat the shit out of me back.  That was until I looked into his eyes.
“I mean who takes his girlfriend on vacation and doesn’t do a thing for her sexually?  She’s quite the looker.  You left her begging for some sort of a cock to enjoy and you make her wait.  I don’t know how she puts up with you”.
That didn’t make any sense, I had made love to her 2 out of the 3 past nights, or at least I thought.  The longer I did think about it though, the more I remembered her practically begging for sex and tugging at my limp penis.  
“David, if you can’t give me my daily dose of cum, I’m gonna get it somewhere else.  Don’t make me break up with you to get it”.
My heart stopped.  I had let her down so often in bed I really shouldn’t be talking back to her like that.  She was my goddess and she deserved pleasure.  My eyes darted away from his eyes to hers.  
“NO!… No please, I’m sorry!”
I ran up to her and knelt.  
“If my baby wants some dick she can have some”.  
I traced the outline of her jaw, giving her a sincere smile.  When she smiled back I knew I had done my job as a good boyfriend.
“Aww, baby!” She exclaimed leaning forwards and kissing me deeply. 
I could hear the man chuckle as I licked my face clean of his salty jizz.
“So David, I was hoping to spend a bit of time with my new bedmate, you know, to get to know him,” she said, hinting for some privacy.
“Of course!” I replied happily.  “I’ll be at the swim up bar if you need more drinks or anything!”
“Thanks, bud,” was all I heard him say as I turned around and walked away.  That and the two of them laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment