Tuesday, April 16, 2019

It'll Be Fun She Said

This is a long one but probably one of my favourite stories I’ve written.  Pretty darn dark too if I do say so myself.  ENJOY!


“I know a lot of things that are fun.  Roller coasters are fun, Movies are fun, Basketball games with the boys; all fun.  This does not sound like fun, it sounds like a mistake”.
Nicole walked up to her boyfriend and grabbed his sexy face.  He grabbed her by the waist reflexively.
“Do you trust me, Brandon?” She asked simply.
“I don’t even know if I believe you”, he chuckled.
She turned around and walked towards her bed, grabbing the necklace and walked right back over to Brandon.  
“Look at us.  I’m thin, fit and sexy.  You love my ass, my tight pussy and my tits...”
“You’re damn right I do”, he interrupted.
“Exactly.  And I love your hunky bod, your chiselled jawline and your fat juicy cock, but I need to know that we’re more than that; than the way we look.  We’ve been together for a year now, I want to know you’ll love me for me”.
“Of course I do babe, why would I be with someone I don’t like?”


image

Nicole leaned in forwards again, this time with the end of the necklace in each hand.  She reached around Brandon’s neck and clamped it shut.  It looked a little funny on a man, as it was a very feminine necklace, but it wasn’t for looks anyways.
“Then prove it”, she giggled.

Brandon sighed.  There was no winning this argument, there never was with Nicole.  He decided to just go along with her plan and hope this necklace wasn’t as powerful as she said it was.
“Well then, what do I do?  What’s the first step in fucking up that pretty face you have going on there?”
She giggled even harder and clapped her hands in celebration.  She took a couple steps back and sat back down on her bed.  She straightened her hair like it was going to even matter and smiled.
“I need you to look at me and start picturing things that you’d hate for me to have.  Change my hair, my face, my whatever, just get creative”.
Brandon sighed.  He looked into her eyes, her beautiful eyes and the gears in his head started turning.  He started with her weight.  He had never been with anyone much bigger than her and for a good reason.  It truly did surprise him when her body began to expand.  Her tits inflated as the pounds kept coming and fast.  He stopped the transformation just after she got chubby but right before she got fat.
“Look!  You did it!  It works and I’ve gained like 50 pounds!”
Brandon just stared at his girlfriend in amazement.  Magic was real and he just used it to make his girlfriend less attractive.
“Alright what’s next”? She asked simply.
Brandon hesitated for a second but then got back to work.  He pictured her shorter, and a little saggier.  He watched as the weight he just gave her distributed over her shorter body.  Her tits got bigger and then drooped a little, laying on her soft belly.  He could hear the excitement in her giggles so he continued with the transformation.  Gone was her perfect hair and smile, replaced with a frizzy brown mess and braces.  It was like writing a book, he was on a roll now.  He made her stink as beads of sweat formed in her pits and under her breasts.  He blew out her pussy and made her voice squeaky.  Her tan faded away as veins and freckles appeared.


image

“Alright there tiger, it’s hard to count the transformations you’ve done to me but I think it’s my turn to have a little fun”, Nicole grinned.
Brandon’s little bit of fun turned back into fear.  She walked up towards her man and reacher around his neck to grab the necklace for herself.  This time was a little less erotic as his nose scrunched up in disgust.  It was like she hadn’t showered in a month.
She smiled in response, lifting her arm and sniffing her pits.
“You know it’s bad when you can even smell it yourself, huh?”
She clasped it around her neck and crouched in front of her boyfriend.  
“Alright big guy, I’m gonna miss ya”, she said face to face with Brandon’s penis.
Brandon's fear rose even more.  He was hoping she wouldn’t shrink his pride and joy.  It was that favourite part of his body, he didn’t feel like going back through a reverse puberty.  That didn’t matter though as the transformations began to start.  He looked down as he watched it get smaller and smaller.  He was wondering when she was going to stop.  His whole body shrank with his manhood, muscles fading away.  3 inches...2...1...0?  His penis was gone!  It sucked right back into his body, leaving him with a...
“Awwww, you have such a cute little pussy”, she joked.  “I can fix that”.
Brandon didn’t have time to react, as his muscles were almost non-existent at this point and more transformations began to take place.  Hair that was covering his masculine body began to disappear as the hair on his head and crotch began to grow, that hair obviously becoming greasy and tangled.  His fingernails grew out as his chest rounded out.  His new tits were almost the same size as his original pecks, so there was not much to work with.    Finally, as his face configured out to a new female look, his skin broke out and became greasy.  He had become the skinny match to his fat nerdy girlfriend.
There were a few moments of silence.
“You... you made me a girl?” he stuttered, looking in the mirror.
“Yes ma’am”, smiled Nicole.  “And I made the both of us lesbians.  We’re gonna be the cutest ugly couple EVER!”


image

Brandon lifted up his arms to see that not all of his body hair had disappeared.  
“Soooo... Why did we do this again?”, He asked Nicole.
“We’re gonna spend the day together as a couple.  We’re working with just our personalities here so we should have a good idea if we really do connect with each other”.
Nicole walked over to her dresser and opened the top drawer.
“And how the hell are two ugly lesbians supposed to sneak out past your sister and parents?” Brandon asked.
“Oh, I already thought of that.  This is who we are now.  It didn’t just change us it changed our reality.  To them, we’ve always been like this”.  
Brandon's heart dropped into his gut.  He didn’t know that.  Gone was his full ride athletic scholarship and friends, he had a new life now.
“I’m sure my little sister is happy being the attractive one for once”.
She dropped the necklace in the drawer and shut it smiling, ready to start their new life.  At least for the day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day went the way both of them thought it would.  They spent the afternoon shopping and eating, had dinner together and watched a movie.  Brandon knew himself that he liked Nicole no matter what so when they had a blast being ugly with each other, so did Nicole.
There were a couple stand out events that happened that day.  Whenever they ate at a restaurant they realized they had very different appetites.  Nicole ordered enough food for two people and Brandon could barely finish what he bought for himself.  He had a much smaller stomach compared to the muscular body he used to have.  
When they were shopping they both realized how much they stood out.  Nicole smelled like a mix of fish and sweaty socks so if anyone got close enough, they’d plug their nose.  Brandon’s pits were hairier than when he was a man so when he lifted up his arms, people would smile, point or laugh.  It didn’t really matter to them after a while.  
Eventually, they were having fun with their new forms.  The new reality became apparent when they went into the mall washrooms.  They both shared the same sex so they were almost excited to go together, but someone caught them by surprise.
It was Hannah, Nicole’s best friend, or at least she used to be.
“Well lookie here, it’s pungent fatty and her hairy sidekick!  You know this is the women’s washroom, not the freak’s washroom, right?”
Brandon was caught off guard.  She had never been even slightly mean to either of them before today, now it was like she was their bully.  
“We were feeling adventurous,” Nicole giggled in response.
“I see we’ve still avoided the shower and razor, any progress with that?”
They both raised their arms to inspect and laugh.  
“Yeah, I guess not”, Nicole smiled in response.


image

That’s when a flash went off and they noticed that Hannah took a picture.
“What the FUCK HANNAH?!” Brandon yelled as his arms shot down to cover his pits.
“Shhhhh baby, she won’t remember anything when we change,” Nicole reminded him.
He felt a little bit better remembering that fact.
“Ohhhh I think I’ll remember this pic for a while Becky” Hannah joked.  “I think a lot of my Facebook followers will too”.
Becky?  It took Brandon a second but he realized that must be his new name in this reality.
“Actually do you want something else to remember?” Nicole asked.  “Take a video this time”.
Hannah obliged, starting a recording on her phone.  That was when Nicole turned around, pulled down her pants, exposed her fat pale butt and farted as loud as she could.  Brandon was truly shocked as it was louder than anything he’d done himself as a man.
“What does that smell like to you, Becky?” Nicole asked trying to hold in her laughter.  
Brandon was ready to join in on the joke this time.  He bent over and took a big whiff.  
“Like a mix of the McDonalds we had earlier and shit!  That’s soooooo sexy”, Brandon exaggerated.
“Awww babe!  You’re so nice to me!” Nicole cooed as she pulled up her pants and gave him a peck on the cheek.
“HOLY FUCK!” Hannah said barely able to hold in her laughter.  “You two freaks are truly meant for each other.  I’ll see you later, there’s no fucking way I’m staying in this washroom with that stench.   Enjoy not being able to show your faces at school anymore!”
Brandon and Nicole didn’t even really listen after her compliment.  That was the experiment today if they were meant for each other and it looked like they passed.
“You ready to head home M’Lady?” Brandon said, gesturing to the door.
“Maybe after I actually go to the washroom.  I didn't just fart out all that food I ate!”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


image

The two arrived at Nicole's doorstep after a fun day of embarrassment and being ugly.
“Well, what do you think Nicole?  Did I pass?” Brandon asked.
“With flying colours”, she responded giving him a peck on the cheek.
Brandon still had to scrunch his nose being that close to his girlfriend.  He had a lot of fun with Nicole today but he was ready to change back to normal.
“Well, are you ready to call it quits?” He asked.
“Already?” She began, walking up to Brandon and grabbing his hands.  “Are you sure you don’t want to have a little more fun with these?”
She moved his hands up under her shirt and between her boobs and belly.  Brandon couldn’t help but smile at the joke as she pretty much drenched his hands in titty sweat.  Nicole laughed a little when he slowly pulled them out and flicked the sweat on the ground.
“I think it would be a little more fun with my penis safely back between my legs”.
Nicole agreed and the two giggled their way up to Nicole's bedroom.  The giggling stopped however when they realized someone was already there.
“Uhhh, Jen?  Why the fuck are you in my room and why the fuck are you naked?” Nicole asked her sister.
“Just enjoying being sexy and the older sister,” she replied simply, sitting on the bed with her back to them.
Brandon and Nicole looked at each other confused.
“Uhhhh, you were born before me.  You’ve been older than me and sexy your whole life”, Nicole stated simply.
“Funny”, Nicole began as she stood up to face them.  “I actually remember being 3 years younger than you with fairly average looks but I guess that’s what happens when you mess with reality”.
Nicole and Brandon stood there speechless.  She was wearing the necklace, the one they used to change themselves.  Neither of them knew what to say.


image

“It’s weird because I always remembered you as the ugly older sister.  I never questioned it until I overheard you two this morning.  A magic necklace that changes reality... I was quite skeptical but like you said earlier, I definitely did enjoy being the more attractive sister, but I wanted to be attractive in general, not just compared to you.  So here I am, looking all sexy with my blonde hair and perfect tits”.
“Uhhh....” Nicole began talking, scared for the first time today.  “Well I’m super happy for you but we were hoping to change ourselves back to normal”.
“Ohhhh you want the necklace back?” Jen exaggerated.
“Yeah...” Nicole muttered.  “That’d be great.”
“Of course, of course”, Nicole began, grabbing the necklace by the beaded design on the front and ripping it from her neck.
Beads went everywhere as she tossed what remained in front of Nicole.
“Here you go!” Jen smiled.
Brandon collapsed to his knees.  Everything he was scared of just came true.  He was a girl now, an ugly one, forever.  There was no going back.  Hannah’s video, his lack of male genitals, all now a part of his life.  He felt his feminine emotions take over as he started to cry.
“JEN!” Nicole shouted running at her and pushing her on the bed.  “WHY??  WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?”
Jen stood back up again and slowly began to pace towards her sister, Nicole slowly backing up slightly intimidated by her sister’s new height and age.
“I think you’re dumb if you thought I would actually GIVE you the one thing that could change me back.  Sure it was an endless source of power, but I’m not greedy.  I’m perfectly fine with my body as it is right now”.
Nicoles back hit the wall as Jen stopped in front of her.  
“You’re a joke of a human being.  Who actually smells that bad?  What person do you know sweats as much as you?  The more I thought about it the more I realized you and Becky tried being ugly for the day”.
“IT’S BRANDON.  I WAS A GUY, A SEXY GUY WITH A BIG DICK!” Brandon interrupted.
Jen looked at him and began to laugh.  
“And you let Nicole do THAT to you?  That’s pretty fucking funny, but a big mistake”.
She turned back towards her sister.
“As for you Nicole, I would suggest being nice to your now older sister.  I may be your only shot at making new friends after Hannah sent that video to me and pretty much everyone”.
Jen passed Nicole and walked right out the door, her firm ass swaying back and forth like a model’s.  Nicole looked at her mess of a boyfriend.  He was losing it in a mix of fear and sadness, bawling his eyes out.  She just crouched next to him and gave him a sweaty, stinky hug.  It wasn’t the intention at the start but today was just the test run for the rest of their new lives.  At least they knew for sure they would be together, who else would date them?

No comments:

Post a Comment