Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tiny Dick Love

When my girlfriend opened the door to her flat my jaw hit the floor.  She was naked head to toe with a face full of someone else’s cum!

“Oh Baby” Gwen smiled and twirled her hair.  “It took you long enough to get here, I shouldn’t have to wait this long to watch Gossip Girl.  
I was speechless. 
“Come on in,” she said casually as she waved me inside.  “You promised it was my night to pick what we watched, no excuses!”
I angrily strode past her into her flat as she shut the door behind us.  
“Well, I was going to watch whatever the fuck you were going to pick until you answered the door with a face full of jizz!  Seriously Gwen, what the FUCK?”
“I kinda just like how it looks there, and it feels so nice and warm on my face, I don’t know why you’re so angry?” She replied casually twirling her hair.
“Well how about the fact that my girlfriend of 6 MONTHS is all of the sudden super cool with blowing other men and rubbing it in my face” I screamed raising my hands above my head.
“I’m not rubbing it in your face, feel free to go into our bedroom and blow him yourself, I’m sure he’s ready for round 2 by now.  Secondly, it’s not cheating, I only blew Richard Sanders so it’s cool”.
That tiny dicked fuck?!  I had no idea how he convinced Gwen to blow him and break our trust that easily, but if I can fuck up this kid once, I can do it again.  I pushed past Gwen on the way to the bedroom making her fall onto the couch.  I opened the door with my free hand clenched ready to annihilate this prick but the second I saw him standing there with his… his soft, pre-cum dripping cock.  
My mind clouded up, immediately forgetting the reason I walked into the bedroom, even why I came home in the first place.  Nothing else other than the desire to praise and love Richard’s cock. 
“Get on your knees and come to me,” he said calmly, motioning me to the spot directly in front of him with his hand.
I complied and crawled over.  It was like the closer I got and the more in detail I could see his penis, the harder I got.  By the time his pre-cum was basically dripping on to my face, I stopped.  My cock was as hard as a brick.  It was like the entire world was out of focus.
“Posting naked pictures of me online was a very mean thing to do” Richard tutted.  “It was hard to show my face around school with everyone making fun of the size of my penis.  Times were certainly tough until I found a spell to enchant my cock that is”.
I knew he was talking to me, the minds were definitely penetrating my skull, I was just so focused on every little vein and detail that laid before my eyes.  
“Now that you and Gwen have taken a gander, I doubt you will ever find something else you’d rather look at.  In fact, I’d say my bisexual-self has just hit the jackpot, with separate gendered slaves to serve and admire my cock.
I heard what he said that time, and I was more than ready.  I was sticking my tongue out in anticipation, hoping to catch a drop of his seed.  He suddenly broke my heart by pulling up the sweatpants I just noticed he had around his ankles.
“Sorry bud, but I know that you’d enjoy that.    Feel free to dream and jerk to your heart’s desire through”.  
My world was shattered.  It was like he destroyed all my dreams and wishes right in front of me.  I break eye-contact with his crotch for just a few seconds to notice a small puddle of cum between his legs which his dick had been dripping.  Without a second thought, I shoved my face on the ground and licked up every drop.  It was amazing, but I needed more.  My mind jumps to the cum on Gwen’s face.  I quickly got up and ran out the door to lick it up, Richard laughing in the background the whole way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment