Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Test of Loyalty 3 (Bianca)

“So that means you’ve been with your husband for almost 20 years, that’s impressive,” I said, complimenting the woman I was walking with to the train station.  If I managed to reel in this beauty it will be the longest oldest marriage I’ve ever destroyed.
It didn’t start off well as once I offered her my services she began to speed up.  I was getting pretty cheap to be fair, trying to see how little I can pay someone to cheat, but with my reality-bending powers, I really had any amount at my disposal
When we made it to the station it was apparent that I had made us miss our train, and she was letting me have it.  That’s when I willed about 10K into my pocket and pulled it out in front of her.  
“This can pay for a ton of train tickets with this if we make a deal,” I said.
She stopped talking.  Sometimes it just took them seeing the money for them to actually realize that I was being serious.  People don’t normally carry this much money just because they can.  She looked at me for a second and pulled out her phone.
“It’s an hour until the next one.  If you can get it done then fine”.  
She crouched down and unzipped my pants thinking it was going to be that easy.  I had given a ton of my past victims an exhibitionist fetish so that I could fuck them outside and it was apparent that I would have to for her as well.
I asked her to get naked and she did like it was nothing.  Memories filled her head of teasing her husband in public by bending over with no panties on and giving him the odd flash of the nipple.  She found it weird that she was even wearing underwear today as it had become a very rare occurrence for her.  Bianca smiled as she remembered her and her hubbies adventures fucking in public washrooms, change rooms and behind the odd fast food joint if she was feeling really frisky.
I picked her up and placed her on top of a trash bin; the irony making me smile as that was all I saw her as.  I didn’t hesitate to drop my jeans and begin to fuck her as she grabbed on to the fence for stability.  It was no problem going straight to some hardcore fucking as her pussy definitely had some experience.
I heard a gasp to my right as I saw a man walk on and then quickly off the platform as he planned on waiting for the train as well.  I made him forget what he saw but I knew that I was running out of time.  
I had to think quickly if I really wanted to change her so I went crazy.  As her head leaned back in pure ecstasy I got inspired.  She was now always in the search for that new sexual high, no matter what it was.  It was very common for her to leave the house with a buttplug in as her dream was to be in a state of constant arousal.
Gone were the mints and makeup she had in her purse as it was now filled with sex toys.  I gave her a couple different sized and girthed dildos, handcuffs, a ballgag and a remote controlled vibrating love egg in case she wanted to include her husband in on the action.
I changed her schedule around too as she seemed a little too uptight and stressed before.  She was now taking pole dancing classes to stay active and even was learning how to be a dominatrix.
I came inside her as she basically hooked her legs around me and didn’t let go (I definitely wasn’t complaining).  She slid her panties back over my mess as she wanted the memory to keep her aroused throughout her train ride.  
As we got dressed I noticed the butt plug was now a part of her attire.  She bent over when we were decent and grabbed the money off the ground.
“Just because this happened, doesn’t mean it’s okay to make a lady miss her ride,” she said giving me a middle finger as she walked down the platform to get away from me.
I smiled as I slowly grew the buttplug she had in her ass.  Her walk started to look a little weird as it grew and grew.  Eventually, she was basically waddling away like a baby.  I hoped her new anal gaping fetish was worth that last comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment