Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The Best Day of My Life

It was the best day of my life, Dante only confirmed it for me.  
I was getting married to a blonde with the most beautiful smile and I couldn’t be happier.  Claire was attractive, funny and the Ying to my yang, nothing could separate us.  It seemed like if something went wrong, it would just bring us closer together and that was how I knew.  I popped her the question a year ago without a doubt in my mind that she would say yes, and I was right.
About a month ago she seemed a little different, all when we were planning our wedding.  Dante, the man helping us with all the planning and everything had convinced her to get some additions.  It was the tattoos first which I loved immediately, she was as beautiful as a flower, why not show that with art.
It was when she came home with ear gauges and pierced nipples when I got a little concerned.  She said it was Dante’s idea and she loved it too much to say no.  Why not surprise all her old friends a little with some new additions.  I went to talk to him but he assured me that I didn’t see the whole picture.
He told me how much I had been eating lately and that was something that changed recently, why can’t she?  I almost totally forgot until then but I looked down at my fat gut.  I remembered eating twice, sometimes three times as much as her, finishing off whatever she didn’t.  I remembered the almost 100 pound gain I had made and remembered how proud I was to be this heavy.  It’s kinda crazy that I could forget something like that.
I came home to my loving beautiful wife and made love.  She made sure I got a chance to see the nipple piercings for myself.  It’s funny, we started having all sorts of sexual encounters after that.  She couldn’t get enough of the big guy with the big member I guess.  That was until 2 weeks before our wedding when she went cold.  I didn’t bother her about it for a bit, we were going to have the rest of our lives after all, but when I asked and she just laughed, I went to the person who saw her right before it happened.
I’m so happy I did because he cleared everything up.  Claire liked me for my nice guy personality and my generosity, not the tiny little thing between my legs.  I remembered whenever she snickered while looking at it, and outright laughed when she learned terrible my stamina was.  That was all in good fun though, and what married couple didn't joke around?
He told me about the deal we made.  She would fuck other guys and I got to listen from the washroom, it was a win-win situation.  I noticed the closer I got to the wedding, the more she invited Dante over to be her guy.  It was the best, he had such a huge cock she moaned in pleasure just by looking at it.  It normally took me 2, maybe 3 minutes to cum but I would last a minute when he came over.
What a lucky guy I was to have a wife that enjoyed sex so much.  Being the cuck I remembered was, I was in heaven whenever she was.  She was getting so good at finding people to fuck that sometimes I would have to work with the pictures she sent me from a washroom or change room.
Finally, our wedding came and it was everything I thought it was.  I stood waiting for my bride, my fat gut pushed up against my slightly too small suit.  Her dad walked her down the aisle, I swear I was rocking the hardest 1 incher in my life.  The priest did his thing and then we did what everyone was waiting for.  She gave me the nicest peck on the cheek.  It took a second but everyone started to clap, it was everything I dreamed it to be.
After everything was said and done, Claire brought me back to our house to have some fun.  Dante was there waiting for us of course, there was no one else I would want to share the moment with us.  Claire even let me stay in the room this time which just added to the excitement.
She told me to wait till she got him good and hard but I couldn’t wait.  By the time the first bit of pre-cum hit her lips I was shooting my tiny load on the floor.  And then I saw it, that beautiful smile I fell in love with.  Sure she was looking at Dante but she was sucking his cock after all.  I even managed to cum again when he shot his load on her chest.
This truly was the best day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment