Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Test of Loyalty 2 (Lauren)



I gave myself a challenge recently, fuck a pregnant woman.  It sounds hard but gets even harder when you consider I’m looking for someone to cheat on their husband with me, but it was all part of the fun.  What’s the fun if I just make every girl I ask to fuck me, even though technically I could with my powers, but I wasn’t giving up.
 
I had been slapped a fair amount of times and chased away by a husband once, but finally, I had found a perfect target.  I had overheard Lauren speaking on the phone with a friend that she could really use a vacation before her motherly duties take up all her free time, but she didn’t have the money.  Luckily I did.
I waited until she was finished with the call to give her an offer.  I didn’t get hit right away which was a good sign but after a pause, she turned around and declined.  As she was walking away I shouted that I would give her double if she fucked me once.  When she turned around I knew I had won.
She seemed nervous as I led her down a path of a park nearby.  I had a hard time finding this girl so I was fairly far away from home.  That didn’t bother me as I had her follow me just out of sight of anyone who would walk by.  She was nervous, I could tell, so I helped her with that.  When she pulled up her shirt and bra, she smiled with embarrassment; that was until I changed her past.
All of the sudden her she pulled the bra and shirt off and threw it on the ground like we were alone.  Her pants followed quickly as memories flooded her head of her confident past.  She was always the type of girl that tanned topless on her lawn, her preferred beach was of the nude variety and when she was home, it would be rare to see her in anything other than a pair of panties.  She had a great body, so what if a neighbour or a stranger or a high school student caught a peak while walking past her house?
Her nipples perked up as the breeze hit us.  It was a good look for her, so I just willed her top out of existence.  Now she remembers how I picked her up while only wearing a vest.  She wasn’t very surprised when I gave out the kind of offer I did because of that.
I watched her bounce up and down on my cock as she looked me in the eyes.  She knew what she was doing was bad, I could tell, but she kept going anyways and that was not okay with me.  She thought that once this was done, her cheating ways would be done with.  To make sure that didn’t happen I changed reality again.  Her husband would definitely know that was a lie when her baby would be born half black.  She now remembers the cute guys with BBCs at her office and she just couldn’t resist.  There were a couple office workers, her boss and a janitor that were now candidates as her black baby-daddy.  It may take a bit to figure that one out.
After about 15 or 20 minutes of pleasure, it was time for me to finish up.  As I stood up and came all over her chest the last batch of new memories flooded her mind.  She was smiling because this was nothing new.  There were lot’s of times she could remember her black lovers covered her with their seed.  
She was starting to get excited about the vacation she would be able to take now and all the options of places she had.  Jamaica, Brazil, maybe somewhere in Africa even, there were lot’s of places for her to meet all sorts of new dark skinned, big dicked people and she couldn’t wait.
I gave her the money and sent her on her way.  Sure in a couple months she would start to have problems with her husband and her infidelity but if he had a problem with it she would find a new man.  The pace she was picking up new black men to fuck, she would always have a someone to take care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment