Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Rock Your World

“…and I’m gonna rock your world,” said Heather as she exposed her breasts and pulled my pants down.
I tried to not grin at the irony she was about to experience but I had stopped really caring about my girlfriends or one night stands a while ago.  I knew it was selfish but a man can’t without some sort of sexual pleasure his whole life, it’s just not right.
It was maybe 2 years ago I broke up with my high school sweetheart and she was not very happy about it.  It was a mixture of screaming and crying which was understandable considering all of that love nonsense I had to spout to her to get laid.  It ended with her putting a ‘curse’ on me which I found kind of funny.  Something about losing all of my future love interests, I didn’t really think anything of it.
“Ohh wow.  You’re so big” she gasped getting a look at my cock.  
“Just start with a blowjob and we’ll go from there,” I said pushing her on her bed kinda roughly.  I didn’t apologize, she was going to be gone in a minute.
Her curse started to show its face with my first college girlfriend.  When I came on her face she pushed me off of her and started screaming in Thai or Chinese or some shit, eventually running out of my room.  It took some time for me to figure out why all of my new sexual partners would go crazy after making me cum.  I had a thing for white chicks but every single girl would randomly forget who I was and start yelling in some random foreign language.
I eventually learned a couple things.  The first is that there is almost always someone else cumming at the same time as you in the world; maybe on an off day for the guys of the world, with a couple second delay.  The second thing is that whoever I slept with would swap bodies with the girl that made the other guy cum; the guy that orgasmed at the same time as me.
I have had girlfriends go to African countries, Mexico, Asia, Russia; I try my best to guess the language the woman who swapped into my love interest begins to scream.  
I could feel myself getting close already.  I didn’t feel like trying to hold on for her, I was fine with a blowjob.  She was going to be gone in a second anyways.  She sucked me faster and faster until I couldn’t hold it in anymore and shot my load down the back of her throat.  
She stared at me for a couple seconds with a blank face.  I took the opportunity to remove my cock from her mouth, as the last one reflexively bit down.  She looked around in confusion and started talking.  She probably ended up in Europe somewhere, the few sentences she mumbled to herself wasn’t in a language I’ve heard before.  I didn’t really care to try to figure it out, I was just happy she wasn’t screaming.  It doesn’t happen very often but it makes it easier for me to kick her out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I hope you have more in you for ro…round 2…Where the fuck,” Heather mumbled to herself looking around the vast countryside that now surrounded her.
How did show suddenly go from lying down to standing up?  Where the fuck was she?  How the fuck did she get there?  Heather looked around and eventually at herself.  Who the fuck was she?  Her mind filled with a million questions.  She was thinking about asking the man in the car in front of her but he just threw some cash out the window and drove away, leaving her alone.
Heather was in shock.  Her nipples were now pierced, she knew she had to be someone else, as crazy as it sounded.  She picked up the money in front of her before it blew away.  
“Euros?” she mumbled to herself, catching a new faint accent.  Was she in Europe?  The fact that she was by herself started to scare her.  She was thankful there was some sort of clothing next to her, but after getting dressed she didn’t really know what to do.  Hitch a ride was what she came up with.  As much as she didn’t want to, she didn’t have much of a choice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When it came to places to end up and people to end up as Heather did alright.  She was in Greece now, a very beautiful part of the world, with great food and electricity; she could have done worse.  
What didn’t really work out was her new life, as being a prostitute in any country isn’t ever a smart career path.  Greece’s economy was in the toilet too, so she wouldn’t really get much for her efforts.  
At least the men were fairly cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment