Tuesday, April 16, 2019

It's Time to End This

“Well, it’s about time you showed up,” Ethan smirked, turning away from the pirate ship he was about to enter.
“It took forever for me to get your mom to bring me here, can you please just stop messing around!”
This fucking kid had been driving me crazy.  Ever since he stole my body when I was babysitting him last weekend, he’s been mocking and teasing me, acting like he’s always been me and like I was always this 13-year-old boy.
“Well just because you’re late doesn’t mean I’m not happy you came” he chuckled standing up and leaning against the wooden railing next to him.  “So you got my text then?” He asked.
“Yes I did Ethan and I’m happy you want to end this too.  I feel like we’ve had a good bonding experience, once I most certainly won’t forget”.
He grinned at me as if I was lying.  
“Seriously!  Spending the past couple of days as a teenage boy has really opened my eyes.  No more teasing you about your comics or action figures anymore, I needed something to pass the time and they’re kinda cool to play with”.
That grin was still plastered on his face, it made me uneasy.
“Well Valerie, I’m happy to hear that,” he replied standing up with both hands on his hips.  
I suppose he wanted this to be a lesson of some sort.  I waited for him to say something else but he just kept smiling at me.
“So where’s that magic rock at?” I asked breaking the silence.
He looked to his right, my left, and pointed at the lake.  
“I chucked it in the pond like 20 minutes before you got here”.
My jaw dropped as all the colour washed from my face.  He wouldn’t…
“You didn’t!” I yelled.
“Well I was going to do it in front of you but you were late.  I got bored, it was gonna end up at the bottom of the pond whether I waited or not.  I am glad to hear that you’ve bonded with my life or whatever, it’ll make the transition a lot less painless”.
Tears were starting to form in the corners of my eyes.  I was a lot more emotional in this puberty-stricken body.
“I thought you told me to come here so we could end this!”
“I did,” he smiled.  “It’s over, I can get back to my life as the cute babysitter and you can go back to yours as the kid with the crush”.
He started to walk towards me.  I was paralyzed in shock and fear at this point.
“Don’t you worry little Ethan, I’ll make it up to you every so often”.
He bent over and pulled my breasts from the dress he was wearing.
“I know a horny little boy like yourself must be dreaming to get a peek at these.  If you behave, I’ll reward you”.
I wanted to scream.  I wanted to punch that stupid smirk right off his face…my face… But I wasn’t focused on his face, I was focused on those perfect tits that hung right below it.  Blood rushed to my crotch as I could feel myself get a boner.  He covered himself back up and stood up straight giggling at me.  My face was bright red at this point.
“Oh hey, Valerie!” I heard someone call from behind me.  “Funny seeing you here”.
It was my mom… ETHAN’S MOM and she had been driving me nuts all week.  Going from a legal drinking woman to a kid that can’t even watch R rated movies has been restricting, to say the least.
“Not really, I told Ethan that I was meeting Christian here last weekend.  I guess he wanted to see me again”.
He was seeing Chris!  That asshole was already completely used to my life if he could fool him!  I turned around to see my new mom put her hands on her hips.  She chuckled and looked at Ethan.
“I swear I will never understand the lengths he will go for his crushes”.  She grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the parking lot.  “Come on, you’ll see her next weekend”.
I struggled to fight against her.  My skinny teen body was no match for the woman I now called mom.  I turned to see Ethan wave goodbye to me, that smirk never leaving that stupid…beautiful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment