Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The D.I.L.F. of my Dreams

Most people would think I was crazy.  I mean who in their right mind would swap bodies with their older fatter teacher for the summer.  I would and there is one word that isn’t used very often that can explain why.  D.I.L.F.
I’m sure I don’t need to explain that word but the who is very important.  Ever since I entered high school I’ve had the biggest crush on Mr. Daniels, the gym teacher.  I mean think about it.  An older successful man who literally needs to plan and demonstrate workouts and different sporting activities.  It’s his job to stay fit…and muscular…and strong…….
I’m getting off track.  Just imagine my surprise when another teacher from this school, Mrs. Daniels, asked to swap bodies with me for the summer.  Yes, the wife to the man of my dreams wants to trade bodies for the summer.  I never understood why such a 10/10 man would date a chubby older woman but I couldn’t care less.
Of course, I needed proof that I wasn’t just talking to a crazy woman but when she brought out candles and a book and everything I knew I was in for the best summer of my life.  I accepted immediately and before I knew it I was standing on the other side of the room looking at myself.  I was so happy I could almost cry but I didn’t want Mrs. Daniels to know that.  To her, I was just looking for a new experience, something to switch my summer vacation up.

Now I’m sitting in the stairwell waiting for my lover’s return.  I was growing crazy by the second, I felt like I was going to tackle him the second he opened the door, or at least try my best considering the age and weight of my temporary body.
Eventually, I got impatient.  Really impatient.  He was almost half an hour late by this point.  I pulled out Mrs. Daniels phone and sent another, “Where R U Baby?” text.  
He responded with what he said the last time.  
“I’m stuck in traffic, I’ll be home soon <3″
That answer wasn’t good enough for me anymore.  I needed something now!  So at the risk of seeming out of character, I asked him politely to send me a nude.  
“Are you serious?” He responded.  “You know I don’t like sending you those.  What’s up with you?  I’m normally the horny one, looking for sex, not you”.
I paused for a second, hoping my cover wasn’t blown.  
I thought about my response and said, “One nude is all I ask of you, my dear :)”.
It took a minute but he answered.
“Look, I’m in the middle of traffic, surrounded by other cars.  I can’t do this here, okay.  I’ll send you an old one to tide you over till I get home”.
I yelped in my seat.  I saw the three dots on the screen that says he’s about to send something and then he dropped this on me.
The body was everything I could ever dream of but there was one stand out feature; his pencil dick.  The mismatched couple suddenly seemed perfect for each other as my eagerness slowed down.
I didn’t consider myself shallow by any means but I was definitely disappointed.  I wasn’t a virgin in my old body which was partially why I was so excited.  I wanted to scream the house down from an orgasm, not have awkward sex.  
Questions started to race through my mind around whether the swap was a good idea or not.  I took a deep breath and smiled.  Well, a summer of cuddling and kissing this man still ain’t that bad.

Mrs. Daniels was doing something similar in Kaitlyn’s body.  She was sending nudes but to her new boyfriend, not her old husband, and he was loving it.
“Kait, every time I ask you to send me a sexy pic you always say no but now you’re suddenly sending me galleries worth of material.  Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?  LOL”
Mrs. Daniels smiled.  She couldn’t believe her week.  She had managed to get a new young body to replace her old fat one and get a hot young boyfriend to replace her old Tiny-Dicked one all in one fatal swoop.
As she clicked another one as her thoughts drifted towards what Kaitlyn was doing with her new life.  She still couldn’t how ignorant that girl was, believing that the spell would only last the summer.  By the time she figured it out, she would know everything about Kaitlyn’s life to a tee.  She would just end up looking like a crazy lady if she tried anything which was all part of her plan.  
Mrs. Daniels heard the front door open, presumably from her new boyfriend arriving.  She was ready to fuck, suck and fuck again, all why partying the night away.  It was nice to be young again!

No comments:

Post a Comment