Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Stop Dating Her

She stared at me like she wanted me to take her seriously but I don’t know who would.  My relationship with my girlfriend has always been great.  Heather and I always got along and we loved each other very much.  However, I did not like her best friend, Victoria very much.  It was obvious to me from day one that she was heavily in the friend zone with Heather, there’s not much you can do to turn a straight woman gay.  That didn’t stop Victoria from getting in the way of our relationship at every corner.

She had walked up to me after school while I was sitting next to the track.  “I’m going to make this very simple.  I want you and Heather to break up, or I’ll break you up”. She smiled at me like she had already won.
“Yeah, okay.  Maybe a ‘please’ next time.  Heather’s straight, there’s nothing you can do about that so don’t waste your time with us”.
“Oh I can fix that later” she mumbled to her self.  “But I need her to hate you first so here’s your last chance.  Break up with her or I will break you up myself!”
I just started laughing.  “And what do you possibly think you will break us up with?”
“Her dreams of being with a REAL man”  I didn’t get a chance to think about her cryptic answer.  She immediately blew some dust she had in her pocket into my face.  
It caused me to cough a bit and by the time I had collected myself she had disappeared.  I shook my head at the crazy situation that had unfolded in front of me but there was no more time for distraction.  I stood up and got my helmet on for football practice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had felt kinda lightheaded throughout practice, feeling the odd pins and needles in my fingers and toes.  I started to get more and more concerned as time went on until that stress hit Mach 5 in the change room.
I had pulled my shorts down to see a nub.  A tiny little nub where my 7 incher should be.  I poked and prodded at my tiny penis, feeling it harden but stay the same length.  It couldn’t be shrinkage from the cold because I’m sweating like a pig.  It honestly looks like it went back in time to when I was 4.  
I got changed and ran home as fast as I could, my mind panicking and racing with questions.  I made it home and immediately texted Heather an excuse to not see her tonight.  I ran up to my room again and pulled my pants completely down to see any man’s worst nightmare.  
I sat on my bed, pulling and poking at it hoping it would grow when after a couple seconds it only made me hard.  My mind went to Heather.  What would she think?  Would she really break up with me from this?  I don’t know what I’d do without her beautiful smile, her trim body…her breasts.  
I was interrupted by a wave of pleasure and ecstasy.  I came, sending a tiny shot of cum onto my bedroom floor.  My breath raced as I realized the size wasn’t the only problem.   My problem seemed harder and harder to fix and manage as the night went on, especially by the fact that he couldn’t resist jerking off another 6 times by the time morning came.
I was fucked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 years later
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I was right to be thinking that.” I thought to myself looking at the situation unfolding in front of me, every last detail reminding me of my high school sweetheart Heather. 

By the time I got to showing Heather I knew it was over.  She pulled down my pants for my first blowjob when she came face to face with my member.  She burst out laughing.  She held her hand over her mouth trying to stifle it but she couldn’t hold it in.  Neither could I apparently, after looking at her in her bra for long enough I came on her face before she could even touch me.
There wasn’t much positivity afterwords.  We broke up, obviously, and after a couple of days, she was madly in love with Victoria, just like she planned.  I guess her love spell only worked if she wasn’t already in love.
I had spent so long afterwards trying to find another soulmate, even though nobody clicked like me and Heather.  The closest I got was to Lucy, who had eventually agreed to have no sex before marriage with me.  I was hoping it would be enough to keep us together and it did… until after our wedding night.
She paused at the start of our first lovemaking session.  She nervously chuckled and then looked up at me.  “Don’t worry” she, obviously noticing my embarrassment.  “It’s not how big it is, it’s how you use it”.  It didn’t sound like she even believed that herself. 
“Let’s just wrap this little guy up first,” she said using the tips of her fingers to get me hard.  
I had to embarrassingly tell her that it doesn’t get any bigger than that.  
“Oh….okay sure” her face showed more and more anxiety as she continued.  
She opened the condom and started to try and put it on for a solid 40 seconds.  There was no use, I already knew that.  It was like giving a pre-teen a XXL shirt, it just won’t fit.  That didn’t stop her from trying.  Eventually, I did though, as the sensation of the condom on my penis made me cum my tiny load onto my stomach and her hands.
My wife sighed, rolled back to her side of the bed and opened her book.  I had never seen Lucy so disappointed.  I thought back to Heather.  
“I should’ve just left her,” I thought but there was no going back.  Hindsight is 20/20 and I hadn’t heard from Heather or Victoria in half a decade.  I sighed as my dick got hard again thinking of the two together, as I laid down to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment