Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Spell of Gullibility

Diane was angry than Jason had cheated on her.  She was really fucking angry, and deservedly so as he had thrown away what had been a faithful 2-year relationship up until then.  Her entire world flipped on its side as she soon hated everything about him, and she wanted revenge.
Diane was not the type of person you would want to mess with as she, along with the rest of her female relatives are witches, and she knew exactly what type of revenge she had in mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diane gripped the leather stool she used to brace herself in her living room as her lover drove himself in and out her asshole.  Suddenly the cell phone that laid on the floor in front of her began to ring; Jason was calling her!
“I’m not going to stop for nobody”, the man grunted.
“Who asked... you... to do... anyth..ing” she purred in response, leaning her stomach on the stool so she could grab the phone and answer the call.

image
“Hey Baby, I was just headed back from the store... and.. is there someone there with you?” Jason began, immediately suspecting something amiss.
“Is... whoo... oo... here... with...me?  I’m all... alone... right... right now... watching TV...*whew*”, she moaned and grunted.
“Is someone there with you, I can hear grunting.  I can hear...” Jason began before being interrupted.
“Relax baby...*ungh* I’m just watchin... Game.. of Thrones...  Crazy fight.. scene happening... right now...”
To the average person that would have been a terrible excuse that could be caught in a second.  Not for Jason though, as the gullibility spell she had placed on him had been working for weeks now.  Not only would he never cheat again, but he would have to go on forever suspecting infidelity but never quite being able to put the pieces together.
“Oh yeah... I think I remember you telling me you wanted to watch that.  Cool, what season are you on?” Jason asked.

“*Ungh* season... season 3... yeah... 3”
Jason paused for a couple seconds listening to the alleged battle going on the TV in the background of Diane’s call.  It took a couple seconds as his mind instinctively dismissed any suspecting thoughts about cheating.
“Okay... well like I said I’m headed back from the store now... I ate at work today, do you want me to pick you up anything?”
“No thanks” Diane giggled.  “I’ve got... more than enough... meat to eat... tonight *giggle* I’ll see... you soon”.
Jason was going to say he loved her and goodbye but Diane hung up too quickly.


As Jason was about to unlock his front door, a man beat him to the punch opening it from the other side.  It was his neighbour, Daniel.  Jason was confused but Dan quickly gave him a friendly smile passing him by and walking next door to his house before he could connect any of the dots.
He walked inside to some even more incriminating evidence, really testing the limits of the spell.  He saw Diane picking up her scattered clothes with a face full of what seemed to be cum.
Before Jason could say anything, Diane was ready with another bullshit excuse for him to fall for.
“Dooo you like the skin cream Danny let me use?” She said dropping the clothes she had collected, starting to walk towards Jason.  “It’s supposed to be all natural, really moisturizes the skin”.

image
When she faced Jason she leaned in, giving him a sloppy kiss to wipe off with his sleeve.
“Ughh”, he moaned.  “Doesn’t taste very good, does it?”
“It takes some time but you get passed it”, she smiled.  “I’ve been using it for the past week and it’s amazing!”
“Huh,” Jason said his mind clinging to every word she said.  “Where’s the bottle?  Maybe I’ll use some after my shower tonight if it works that well”.
Diane began laughing as she passed Jason, giving him a pat on the back at the same time.  
“I finished the entire tube.  Next time I.. heh.heh... I see him I’ll tell him to get you some”.
Jason felt like something was off but once again, he just couldn’t quite grasp a conclusion.  He stared at the clothes his naked girlfriend had left in the living room and sighed.
Diane had really started to get bad at picking up after herself lately.  It was almost every other day that Jason would have to clean her clothes up from a new room.


                                                      3 years later


“Hey D?” Jason walked in on his wife moisturizing her legs.  “Do you mind if I ask you somethin?”
“Of course not”, she responded without moving her eyes.  “Whats up?”
“Well...  I’m super excited and all for the baby and everything but... I know this seems crazy but... is the baby mine?”

image
Diane looked up at her cash cow husband with an expression of fake outrage.  “Well, who else’s baby would it be?  Considering I know you would NEVER...  cheat on me and vice versa, you would have to be the father”.
“But”... Jason stammered.  “It’s just... the closest I’ve come... to... having sex with you since we started dating is you letting me jerk off in the same room as you.  And that was like... 2 years ago”.
Diane sighed as she began screwing on the lid for the bottle of cream.  “Look honey, crazier things have happened.  You remember Octomom?  She had eight children with a single father.  If we somehow managed to have a miracle baby, I’m not gonna question it.”
She kissed Jason on the cheek and passed him by.
“It’s just like Octomom, or when a child is... say... born as a different race.  They’re just random things that can happen to everyday people like you and me”, Diane giggled, leaving the room.
Jason gave a huge sigh of relief.  
“When has it ever been a bad thing to be a part of a miracle?”  He thought

1 comment:

  1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of Dr. EKPEN of SOLUTION TEMPLE. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on (EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM) and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete