Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Blaze the Troubles Away

“AHhhhhh” Sarah exhaled.  “Never mind… I see what you’re saying”.  She started giggling as her IQ slowly dropped.  “That’s pretty darn awesome…hehe”.
“Sarah, what the FUCK?” her sister, Rachel shouted as she ran towards her.  “Are you seriously taking drugs?  And you like to call yourself the smart sister you dumb moth… Who the fuck is this guy?” She asked, changing her attention to me.
“He’s the weed man who gives me weed now… He’s like the weed fairy…” Sarah chuckled as she leaned over and reached into my backpack grabbing a joint.
I was probably gonna do the same, I had no reason to object.  The Raven-haired chick needed to chill, just like her sister.  I had the pleasure of watching the so-called ‘smart sister’ literally have her IQ evaporate, and slowly blown away by the wind.
“Have a joint Rachel.  It’ll make you feel bet…” Sarah began, as she handed it to her sister.
“I’m not a fucking prude, Sarah” Rachel scolded as she grabbed it from her hand.  “I’ve smoked weed before”.  
She looked back toward me as I offered her my lighter.  She grabbed it giving me a dirty look.
“I literally remember you giving me shit for taking drugs from strangers at that Drake concert last year…” She mumbled as she sparked up the spliff and took a couple of puffs. “We can’t stay here and chill though… Vic is wait… she’s in the car and… hehe… Sarah, you… you look so … dumb right now…” Rachel trailed off.
I couldn’t help but giggle as an absent-minded Sarah drooled a little, staring off into the distance.  Rachel’s comment brought her back to reality as the two joined in on the laughing.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I have literally been sitting in the car for 30 fucking minutes waiting for you to get Sarah and I find you here like this?” Victoria shouted as she marched towards her half-naked friend.  
Rachel didn’t respond, almost looking right through the angry friend she had in front of her.  Se just exhaled and squinted her eyes.
Victoria stared back with her hands on her hips waiting for a response.  When she didn’t get one she spoke up again.
“Where’s Sarah, Rachel?  Maybe I can talk some sense into someone that’s sober…” She asked as she noticed a blonde girl doing naked cartwheels in the distance.
It was time for Victoria to stare at her friends, as she was in shock and total disbelief.  I made her jump as I poked her shoulder.  She spun around to see me, with red eyes and a joint rolled just for her held up to her face.  She slapped it away before I could even open my mouth.
“Are you the douchebag that’s drugging my friends?” She asked, steam practically coming from her ears.
I responded by grabbing… you guessed it, another joint from my pocket and offered it again grinning as I knew her total lack of choice in the matter.  She slapped it away again.
“Why the FUCK are my friends naked!” she shouted at me.
“Free the nipple man!” Rachel Chimed in as she got back to her feet and started twirling around in the mud.  It was like she was dancing to a burning man festival that she was having in her mind.  I was honestly surprised she’s even still able to speak, her IQ must’ve been so low at this point.
I reached into my pocket one last time and held the newly legal drug in front of her face.  
She gave me a death stare.  “Like I’ve told you, and my boyfriend, and my brother a million times, I’m not smoking any fucking pot!  It’s for… forr…” Victoria said as she suddenly became very lightheaded.  
People like Rachel were easy, especially when they literally take the bait straight from my hands but most aren’t like that, so I just use mind control as my backup.  Magic is magic.  Sarah instigated an argument about smoking in public with me, I had to literally change her mind on the matter.  The same was going to have to go with Victoria.
“So both your boyfriend and your brother offered you weed and you said no?  That is probably the rudest thing I’ve ever heard of… Luckily I have a way you can make it back to them” I began.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris walked home from work to find Victoria’s car parked in the driveway.  Normally that was a given, except she told him she was going to be out with the girls all day.  
He walked in the front door calling out for her.  No response.  He continued to walk around as he took his coat off calling out for his girlfriend to no response.  Only when he had made his way to the bedroom did he find her, in a very unexpected position.
“Vic?…” Chris gasped.
“Mmmm?” She purred in response.
“Is… is this for real?
“Mmhmm” she moaned in response.  
Chris didn’t take long to strip naked and rush around the house looking for a lighter. 
Not much was going on up there after I was done with her, she was there to smoke with and fuck, and that’s pretty much it.  I know there aren’t a lot of people that would turn down an offer like that so I’m having her surprise her brother later that night in the same way.  Just trying to spread the love on this wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment