Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Long-Term Babysitter



Babysit the dog for a week. Seemed like an easy enough job for Jeff at the time. The fact that he didn’t have a job to help his way through college.
He arrived at his old next door neighbour’s house and as soon as he knocked on the door, Heather ran over to him with a big smile on her face.
“Before I leave I need to show something” she exclaimed as she grabbed Jeff’s hoodie and pulled him inside.
She then pulled out a medallion. It was beautiful and looked like real gold.
“Now I know you’re not gonna like this but my dog is very selective with the people she meets. I know you’re not gonna like what happens next but I promise I’ll change us back”!
“Actually I’m pretty good with animals. Daisy and I should…” Jeff began before Heather walked up and pressed the medallion onto his chest.
That was the last thing he remembered until he woke with quite a surprise. He picked the note and read as he inspected his new form.
It read :
I’m sorry that I had to do that. It’s partially for the dog but I feel like we could both have a break from our bodies. I should be on my plane to Mexico about now so there’s no turning back until I get home.
Thanks a ton ❤️
Heather
Jeff dropped the note and walked over to the mirror in her room. He had a big gut, big breasts, a vagina; the works.
“Maybe this won’t be that bad,” he said to himself. Daisy ran into the room and started trying to play with him. As long as it’s only temporary.
Unknown to Jeff. She wasn’t gonna plan to swap back. After a day in a new body, the swap becomes permanent. She had a week-long vacation in a hot body and the rest of her life to live in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment