Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My Favorite Sister

It was Jenine, obviously.  Sure it was her sister, Megan, that had all the looks.  The thin body, the popularity, the smarts, but she was a total bitch which is a dealbreaker for me.  Even though we were on good terms, her sister Jenine was the best.  She was a little older but she was nice, good at video games, and kinky.  Really the personality of every guy’s dreams.  
So one girl had the looks and one girl had the smarts, so who to chose?  Well, most would have to pick one but as someone who knows a little bit of magic, I’d decided to just mix and match a little.  Sure I could give Megan Jenine’s nice personality but there’s no fun in humiliating someone who doesn’t deserve it.  Not to me anyways.
I told Jenine the plan.  She reacted the way most would to me telling them about my powers.  It’s funny though, she hates her sister so much that she was willing to humour me.  The plan was pretty brutal too as Jenine was going to have to put herself in a bit of a pickle, but like I said she hates her that much.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“So you’re telling me that you’re in love with my sister?” Megan asked when I stopped her on the street.
“Yeah” I replied simply.
“Well, what the fuck does that have to do with me?”
“This,” I said snapping her fingers.
She collapsed to the ground immediately.  I’d be lying if I said I didn’t laugh a little, at least until she started to get up. 
“Ugggh what the fuck?  Where am I?” she asked.
“You’re outside and in your sister’s body,” I said helping her to her feet.  “Come on, I told you what was going to happen”.
She stood up, looking at her hands, grabbing her hair and cupping her breasts.
“Oh My God!  I’m beautiful!” She cheered.
“Damn right you are,” I said walking up to her, wrapping my hands around her waist.  Now, how about you lose your virginity with me for real, not with those other douchebags”.
“I’m speechless.  I was so desperate that I was willing to…  Well lucky for us, it was only for a second.  You rescued me just on time”.   She turned around and gave me a kiss.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Damn, they really did a number on you huh?” I said walking into the washroom of Jenine’s house.  “I mean it’s not like you didn’t deserve it, but they didn’t even clean you up?”
She didn’t even look up.  “Once the football team left, they invited the hockey team over… Then the lacrosse team.  They were the wo..worst”
She looked so defeated I almost felt a little bad.
“When I get out of this, I am going to murder you assholes” she growled.
That seemed more in character.  I walked and squatted down in front of her.  “You should thank me, now you have to become a good person.  You’re not gonna be flashing yourself out of speeding tickets anymore”.  
I reached my hand out and pushed the dildo between her legs in just a little more.  She moaned slightly, biting her lower lips.  “Well, you both had to have lost your virginities for the spell to work properly and become permanent.  If it were my choice I would have skipped this part but I think it adds to the punishment”.
I stood back, pulled out my phone and took some pictures.  “I’m sure you guessed where your sister is, but I wouldn’t recommend messing with her anymore unless you want these to get out”.
I reached into my pocket and tossed the handcuff keys on her chest, sticking immediately to the large amounts of cum that drenched her.  “And don’t worry, I made sure she took some birth control, I’m not that bad of a guy”.
I turned around and starting to walk away.  “I’ll be back in an hour if you still can’t get out”.

No comments:

Post a Comment