Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Detention

As the days go on the sight of my saggy tits and belly fat get more and more familiar, and it’s really freaking me out.  I missed my tanned firm breasts and my toned belly; I missed my age.  Ms. Nathan had gone way too far at this point, well past the weekend like she promised.  
I rolled over to her bedside table and grabbed my phone.  I looked at our text conversation and my 3 unanswered texts.  Obviously, I had to try something different.  I tapped on the Facetime app and called… my old phone number.
It rang a couple times, long enough for me to think I was going to be talking to an answering machine, but she picked up and I wish she didn’t.  
“Ohhhhhhhh Heeey Jessic…. I mean Ms. Nathan, how’s life?”
“Y…you bitch!  You fucked my boyfriend? What the fuck is wrong with you?” I screamed at the sight of my face covered in cum.
“Heyy… I’m just teaching you a lesson, detention was never good enough for you..” she slurred. 
I stared at her in disbelief, I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table in front of me, it was like 3 in the afternoon.
“Are you fucking drunk or something?  It’s like noon!  And when the hell am I gonna get my body back?” 
“Whe.. When you learn your lesson Miss bossy!” she chuckled. “Ohh look at my little titties, have you been getting a little curious?”
I blushed and pulled my dress down, and my bra up.  I could hear loud music playing on speakers in the background of the call, and a man starting to call my name.
“Jess, can you come back already, who the fuck are you talking to anyway?”
I recognized that voice, it was Tristan’s, that douche!  She wasn’t fucking my boyfriend she was fucking the captain of the football team!  She turned her head and smiled, blowing a kiss off-camera.  
“Just one sec babe” she purred.  
I heard a door shut and she turned her head back to me, smiling that same cum-eating grin she’s had since the call started.
“Well, I gotta get goin’ Miss Nathan!  Homework for next week is chill the F out, and MAYBE I’ll THINK about switching back.  Maybe…”
She hung up the phone.  I had to spend another week in this old achy bitch?  This was such overkill for skipping a couple days of class!

1 comment: