Tuesday, April 16, 2019

What a Pussy!

 So my boyfriend and I were walking down Main street, happy as can be.  I always considered him the toughest guy I knew.  I always paraded around town without a care in the world because my boy toy would always come to my rescue.
That was until he fought with this dork he saw looking at my breasts.  He grabbed him by the neck and basically picked him up.  He told the guy that if he ever saw him again he would not hesitate to defend my honour.  He was the perfect example of a real man, or so I thought.
All of the sudden we were waking up, both of us lying on the ground.  I couldn’t remember what happened to make us blackout so suddenly but I was so pissed.   I looked around for that nerd that Chad was messing with, but he was nowhere to be seen.  I got up quickly as to not look weak to the people that were walking around us on the sidewalk.  
“What the FUCK babe?  How did you let that little fag get the best of you?” I screamed.
“..I..I” Chad stammered.  “I’m sorry, I don’t remember wh…”
“And you let him knock out both of us?  I thought you were my knight in shining armour!”
“Well I still can be…” he muttered, his eyes now looking at his feet.
“Not if you keep acting like such a pussy!” I yelled.  
He was going to respond but I didn’t let him.  I just grabbed him by the collar and dragged him in the direction of the car.  I couldn’t stand being around such a faggot in public any longer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When we got home my boyfriend finally broke his silence.  
“Well I know we were trying to have a nice night out, but like, maybe we could have a nice night in bed…maybe…” he said, still unable to look me in the eyes.
I wanted to smack him for all the embarrassment he made me endure but giving him a good fuck was a good way to let my anger out.  I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him upstairs as my response.
I pushed him back onto the bed, and ripped my tank top off, jumping on top of my man, ready to ravage him.  We made out for a couple seconds, but I wasn’t really in the mood for foreplay.  I pulled down his pants down my jaw fell with it.  I totally forgot what a little clit he had going on down there.  I stifled a chuckle as I rolled over to my side of the bed.
“I thought you said we were going to… you know…” he muttered grabbing my shoulder.
I slapped his hand away.  “Yeah that was until I remembered about the tic tac you had between your legs”
That one stung as his face turned bright red.  Before he could even argue, I pulled off my panties and straddled him.
“What the fuck do you want me to do here?”  I asked bouning up on his rock hard one-incher.  “I mean even if we fucking tried I wouldn’t be able to feel shit”.  
I continued to bounce up and down, smushing his tiny little twig with my crotch.  His face got redder and redder as he got more embarrassed, and more turned on.
“I mean you may as well fuck me with your pinky finger, it would at least go inside me”
His eyes closed as he bit his lower lip.  He tried to mutter something to me but he only let out tiny feminine squeaks.
“Honestly you’re lucky I’m even dating you,” I said slapping his face.  “If you didn’t give good head, your faggot sissy ass would be out on the street so fast”.
I bounced up once last time and landed hard on his crotch.  My intention was for it to hurt but all I felt was his seed leak all over both of us and the bed.
“Ugh” I muttered, grossed out.  
I rolled back over to my side of the bed.  “Alright Chad, time to do your thing, there’s no fucking way I’m letting you be the only one to have an orgasm”.
“Aren’t you.. gonna c…” he began.
“Clean up?  That’s where you come in bud, I don’t need a shower to do that”.  
He didn’t argue.  He rolled over to my side of the bed and started licking his seed off my crotch.  I made him clean me completely before he could even start.  At least he was good for something.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“He wasn’t good at enough things for me though” I decided, waking up the morning after.  Why lie next to this faggot when I have a perfectly good guy with a BBC, hitting on me every day from next door.  I deserved so much better than this wimp.
I wasn’t going to leave empty handed though.  I finished writing my break up note with lipstick on his bathroom mirror and saw that he was still passed out.  I took the opportunity to get one last little pic as I took off my panties and pulled down my skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment