Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Should I Wake Him?


I mean I already know what happened, and like, he’s gonna figure it out eventually.  I’m just laying here next to him waiting for him to wake up, but the anxiety’s killing me.  Maybe it’s best to just rip it off like a band-aid.
I think back to my first girlfriend, Shelby.  We were very cute together, especially for just a high school fling but I would have never dated her to begin with if I knew what would happen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A BOY?!” Shelby screamed, her face scrunching up and her eye beginning to twitch.
I had never seen Shelby like this, we were always so happy together.  She should have known that it was just a high school thing and that it wasn’t gonna last, I mean, how many high school sweethearts actually end up growing old together.
“Listen, Shelby, I’m sorry.  I know it’s been a great couple of years but it’s time to move on.  We’re going to different universities and it’s time we try to meet new people”.
“We are a LESBIAN couple Chelsea, how can you pick a… a GUY over me?”
I sighed.  “That’s not what I’m doing!  It took some time but I’m bisexual, I know that now.  We just weren’t gonna last.  I like you and still want to be friends, but only friends”.
She took a couple of steps towards me.  I was regretting not doing this at her place as there was nowhere to escape her in my own house.
“FUCK…YOU!” She growled.
I knew she was the jealous type but not the crazy jealous type.  Yesterday there was nothing wrong between the two of us but now I think she wants to rip my head off.
“You’re LESBIAN Chelsea, not Bisexual”.
I chuckled.  “Uhh, I think I know my own sexuality Shelb”.
“Well, you’re wrong”.
She began to mumble some words I couldn’t really make out.  She pointed her finger out and touched me on the chest, giving me a small shock.
“Ouch!  What the fuck!” I gasped.
“If you want to date someone else, fine!” She began.  “But if you think I’m okay with losing you to a man, you have another thing coming!”
That was enough, I grabbed her arm and dragged her through my house and through the front door.  It was one thing to be angry but it was something else to threaten me.  I never knew she was such a man-hater.
“You can’t control my life and my choices!” I yelled, slamming the door in her face.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the time I thought I was right and for the first year in Uni I continued to think that.  It was only when I met Stephen that I learned how wrong I really was.  We just finished having sex, his huge cock making me cum more than once.  I was thoroughly enjoying myself until it was his turn to cum.  
His face turned blank as he passed out.  I hopped off of him and walked to the washroom to clean myself off, kinda chuckling at knocking him out.  I walked back into the room to find out what had actually happened.
I watched as his underwear grew across his body and loosened up, becoming this frilly pair of lingerie.   His hair grew longer and lightened to a blonde and his body began to morph in front of my eyes.  His muscles shrank and his chest and ass grew.  Before I knew it I was staring at my newly female boyfriend.
I lifted up his skirt, trying to stay optimistic as I still saw a bulge down there but was very disappointed to what I found.  His cock had been transformed into a plastic strap on.  
I had laid next to him for a couple of hours wondering what to do.  I finally figured out that it was Shelby who probably cursed me (at least my best guess right now) but I didn’t know how to break it to Stephen.
He was such a nice guy, someone who definitely didn’t deserve this!  I could still see the smile on his face from having probably his last male orgasm ever.  I laid down flat next to him and slowly inched closer and closer.  I think it would be best to just nudge him awake and see where things go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment