Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Something's Wrong

I just couldn’t put my finger on it.  Ever since I woke up Diane has looked off to me.  It was a long night of partying, so long we didn’t even change out of clothes before passing out.  The last night was a blur.  I could only remember arguing with that faggot at the club but that wasn’t bothering me.
I followed her out onto the balcony.  She stared out towards the New York city skyline while I stared at her ass.  It was as firm as ever, nothing wrong there.  I walked up behind her and pinched her chest… or chest forms.  
I paused for a second.  That didn’t seem right.  My girlfriend had tits.  But when I really thought about it it was because she stuffed her shirt every day.  She had boughten these breast forms online to seem more realistic, they had perky nipples and everything.
I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she turned around and smiled.  
“Hows my man doing?” she asked.


That word repeated over and over in my head as I looked down.  She had a dick.  She had a penis.  Something about that seemed wrong, I could faintly remember the nights I spent having sex with her, throttling her tight pussy.  Just like before those thoughts washed away and everything became clear.  I remembered those nights wrong.  It was her that throttle my tight ass all those nights.  I can still remember how far she stretched me and how hard I came when she came in my ass.
I smiled thinking about those memories.  She really did have the perfect cock, I could stare at it for hours.  It was just smaller than mine so I didn’t feel weak but when she was erect I had more than enough length to handle.  It was the perfect ratio.
“Well Diane we have another two days in the big city, what should we do today?” I asked.
“Well I was thinking…,” she began as she walked up to me, kissing me deeply.
“…Maybe we should get to know this hotel room a little better”.  
She reached her hand down the back of my pants and circled her fingers around my anus.  My cock got hard before she even finished her thought.  I grabbed her dress and pulled her back inside, leaving all the odd thoughts and uneasiness behind me.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this one. I remember seeing it on tumblr before. I always wanted to see more like this one. Hope to see it in the future!

    ReplyDelete