Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Call Me Daddy

One of my favourite captions of all time is called Feeling Festive.  It’s about a father that essentially humiliates his son over the fact that his girlfriend wanted to swap bodies with him and not her actual boyfriend. There’s something about the idea of being in this type of situation and how evil the parents and kinda the girlfriend is to him and how there is no real way out.  Just more embarrassment.
I just realized that a 6th part was uploaded where the son actually does have sex in his mother’s body.  Personally, I found it better when he hated it 100% so I like to think that the story ends on part 5.
This is the first part as a preview


image

Anyways, I’ve been dying to try the idea myself so here is my ‘remake’ of the series.  Enjoy :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 1
“Hey, Erica?” I said walking into our bedroom to see her admiring herself in the mirror.
“Yes, honey?” She responded without taking her eyes off herself.
“Is everything okay?  You seem... Different... today”.
Her head turned slightly looking at me through the mirror.  She smiled, but it was different from the beautiful smile I came to know and love.


image

“Is this because I forgot about our dinner tonight?  I know we planned it a couple days ago... I’ve just been feeling a little different... this week.  I’ve been spacing out on a couple things, not just the dinner”.
I was concerned because it was two days ago but there was more.  She’d been passing on my romantic advances since today started, she forgot where she kept her keys.  It’s like she woke up today a completely different person.
I walked up to her and hugged her from behind.  I felt her slightly reflex from it so I stopped.  I sighed.
“You know if there is something bothering you, you can talk to me about it, right?”
She spun around to face me and grabbed my shoulders.
“Of course!  Of course, I know that it’s just... I’ve just been feeling off lately.  Give me a couple of days and you’ll see.  I’ll be back to normal in no time!”
She gave me a peck on the cheek and made her way to the door, saying she’ll meet me in the car.  I hope that’s the truth, it’s killing me on the inside that I could be pushing her away somehow...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 2
I slammed the front door and made my way straight to my bedroom, which had become ‘Erica’s’ hiding place for the week.  The door was locked so I kicked it open.
“Holy crap Ben!  You could have just knocked!” she yelped, spinning around.
“Oh go FUCK yourself.  I’ve been beating myself up all week, thinking I did something to upset you, only to find that you’re not actually YOU!” 
She tried to say something but I continued.
“It’s funny how I called my father today about my parents anniversary next week and it was like he was learning about it for the first time!”


image

She once again tried to speak but I wasn’t gonna let ‘Erica’ defend herself.
“Just LEAVE!  I can’t believe you would swap bodies with MY wife and not even ask OR tell me, you fucking ASSHOLE!  Swap back NOW!”



I watched as my father in my wife’s body paused to see if I would actually let him defend himself.  He just sighed.
“Well if the cats out of the bag then there is no reason to pretend to be her anymore”, he replied simply as he lied back on the bed and began to undress.

image

I didn’t know whether I should even be looking at that body naked right now, it was my dad in there after all.  I picked up the PJs he tossed on the floor and whipped them back in his face.  
“Hey!” he yelled in response.  “Don’t get pissy at me young man, it was her idea in the first place”.
I glared at him as angry as I have ever been in my life.
“Go FUCK yourself and SWAP BACK!”
“I’m not lying.  Eventually, she found out about my swapping stone through your mother and asked me about it.  She wanted to swap with you but I told her about the speech you gave me, how you would never EVER use that stone in any lifetime.  Then she asked me and how could I say no to my daughter-in-law?”
I don’t think I ever wanted to punch that beautiful face in my life, until now.
“How about boundaries and asking your son’s permission first?!  I’ve been trying to kiss wife, get romantic with her.  Hell, I’ve been trying to sleep and spoon with her at night, only to find out I was hitting on MY OWN FUCKING DAD!  SO FOR THE LAST TIME, SWAP BACK!”
“Well, for one thing, this isn’t your body.  You don’t own Erika, hens I don’t need to ask you for shit.  Secondly, I can’t swap back, the stone is with Erica and she certainly won’t.  For now at least”.
I turned around and headed towards the broken door, ready to march straight to my car and drive over to my parent's place.
“IF YOU’RE GOING TO SEE HER, TONIGHT ISN’T A GOOD NIGHT!” my dad yelled from the bedroom.  “SHE TOLD ME SHE’S BEEN LOVING THE LARGER ‘PACKAGE’ AND EXPERIMENTING WITH YOUR MOTHER.  JUST DON’T WANT YOU TO WALK IN ON ANYTHING!”
I stood still at the top of the stairs after that last comment.  I didn’t know whether I wanted to scream or cry or both.  This need to be fixed NOW!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 3
It’s almost been two weeks now and I feel completely broken.  Up means down, Pigs are flying and my girlfriend would rather fuck my mother as my dad then be with me.  “Just for a little bit” is what she said after I walked in on her and mom.  Well it’s felt like an eternity as I have refused to sleep in the same bed as my dad, nor speak or even look at him.  I feel like I just divorced my wife.
I walked into the backyard to see my dad sitting on our swing; mine and the real Erica’s swing...  There was a note on the counter that said he was going to use the stone so for the first time in a bit, I looked at my dad happily smiling in my wife’s body.  It made me want to die.


image

I watched as he sent a text on his phone and tossed it to the side before getting up to talk to me.
“Hey Ben, how’ve you...”
“Just shut the fuck up and use the stone to swap back.  I need to start to heal from all the bullshit you’ve caused me”, I interrupted.
He sighed as he stopped walking towards me.
“Even though I’ve been enjoying things and your mother has been enjoying things, you’ve made Erica feel really shitty about what she did.  She wants the two of you to be a couple again, and me to go back to being with mom”.
I felt a wave of relief sweep over me after hearing that.  My nightmare was over, or so I thought.  That wave really hit me hard as my vision began to blur and my world began to spin. 
As I fell back on the ground, I saw my dad lean over me into my field of vision.  
“That doesn’t mean we’re swapping back though.  Just try to enjoy things for me and for Erica, Please?”
That’s all I heard before I blacked out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 4
I woke up in a familiar bedroom and knew immediately, exactly what he meant.  I probably would have kept staring at the roof in complete denial until I starved to death but I heard the real Erica yell from the hallway.
“Ben?  Honey?  I won’t come in until you’re ready but I want you to say something”.
“Just... Just wait out there” I said, hesitating at the sound of my mother’s voice.  
I knew I was naked which kind forces me to see my true self in the mirror.  I sat up to see myself in the mirror on the opposite side of the room.  I wanted to puke.  Any child who never walks in on their parents is a happy child.  Well, I am literally in my mother right now, nowhere to run this time.


image

I teared up and tried not to all-out cry.  I spent a solid 25-30 minutes just trying to stand up, adjust to my new weight, and walk over to the mirror.  It had become apparent that nobody gave a shit what I thought anymore.  I had to look away from the mirror every couple of seconds to not fully traumatize myself.  I had big floppy breasts now, the ones I should never have to see after being breastfed.  With my eyes and never my hands, I learned that the carpet matched the drapes and that mom needed to do some situps to help with her muffin top.
I heard more knocks at the door.  
“I’m coming in okay?” Erica said softly in my father’s voice.  
I didn’t want to hear my voice again so saying no wasn’t an option.
She walked in and looked me in the eyes, immediately sensing the distress I was in.
“Okay, It’ll take some time but we’re together again!  I’ve missed you so fucking much baby!” 
She started to walk over to me.  I turned my head away looking at the floor.
“If you thought this was what I wanted, then you’ve fucking lost it”, I mumbled wiping away tears with my new flabby arm.
She stopped walking towards me.  She didn’t say anything either.  I hoped she was questioning her decision.
“I mean why?  WHY would I ever want to see my mother naked, none the less be her?  Why couldn’t you just swap back with dad?”
She took a deep breath. 
“Well, it’s not a secret anymore that I’ve been experimenting with your mother.  It’s... It’s hard to leave this body when I’ve been having fun playing with such a big... package”.
I said nothing.
“It took some time for me too.  The muscles, the lack of tits... the dick.  But I learned to love being powerful and being a male and your father, to my knowledge, is the only person who has the power to let me give being male a shot”.
She started walking towards me again until she rested her hand on my shoulder.  
“You know who I really am, and I know who you are.  We should be able to love each other no matter what we look like!”
That last sentence was the only sane and caring thing I’ve heard in the past couple of weeks from anyone.
I was going to be reasonable for the first time in a bit, but when I looked up, Erica’s 10 inch boner was proudly on display under her jeans.  I immediately threw her hand off me.  
“I never wanted to leave the safety of my body for anyone and that was my decision.  YOU took that away from me.  Sure, it’s all fun and fucking for you but this is my family.  You want me to FUCK my father as MY MOTHER.  You wouldn’t be feeling the same if you were in YOUR dad’s body right now.
I saw her eyes light up for a second.
“We can TOTALLY do that!  Right now they are swapping with each other but I’m sure we can get the stone back after they’re done”.
I stood up abruptly feeling my whole body jiggle from the sudden motion.  
“YOU GAVE AWAY THE STONE?  THE ONE THING THAT CAN FIX ME?”
She started to back up towards the door.
“I’ll just give you some more time by yourself again,” she said before disappearing down the hallway, leaving me dumbfounded at how things just keep getting worse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 5
Richard smiled at the sight of his wife waking up in her new body.  Her hands shot straight down to her crotch as she sat up to find her husband.


image

“You were out for like 15 minutes”, Richard said taking off his shoes, becoming fully naked.  “I didn’t realize it took that long”.
Margret stood up and then jumped a couple of times.
“OH MY GOSH, I’M SO LIGHT.  I’ve always wondered what it’s like to be flat chested, not to mention skinny!”
Richard chuckled.
“The perks of being young dear.  I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as myself”.
Margret looked to see her naked female husband and wasted no time stripping herself down.
“Now I know Ben isn’t as... endowed as my old body but Erica’s pussy is so fucking tight, I think it evens out”.
Margret, now naked, rushed over to her husband and kissed him deeply, grabbing one of his breasts.  Richard heard a buzz come from his phone so he asked for a second to answer it.
“WOW! Their backyard is HUGE!” Margaret said to herself.  “I’ve always wanted to fuck you outdoors but our yard isn’t nearly as private!”
Richard read a text from Erica’s father.  He said he and Erica’s mom were having a blast but his brother was hoping to borrow it to use on his wife.  He quickly responded with, “Just make sure you get it back when they’re done” and tossed the phone aside again.  
“We have tons of time to explore this place... and each other.  Don’t worry” Richard said smiling.  
Margaret actually jumped at Richard knocking him backwards off the swing.  They were young again and the neighbours were certainly gonna get an earful of their love if they were outside today!

2 comments:

  1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of Dr. EKPEN of SOLUTION TEMPLE. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on (EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM) and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azakaspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.. My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman, and i wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azaka can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a love-spell for me, 24  hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr Azaka, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Azaka is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr Azaka on his email : azakaspelltemple@gmail.com you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp +2349059389105

    ReplyDelete